Monday 10 February 2014

My Experience At A Biomass Briquetting Plant

Over a decade ago, when I was just twenty, I first visited to my uncle’s briquetting plant. At that time he was just starting out making briquettes. He had a small briquetting press that was operated manually. The press was accepting a mix of newspaper and saw dust. The briquettes were smoky and no one was agreed to buy them. But, I really appreciated his efforts towards waste management.

In last week, I again visited his plant and I was shocked to saw the change. Seriously, that man has put all his efforts to grow the plant. I saw a wide range of briquetting machines installed at his biomass briquetting plant. Apart from this, he now has an electrically powered mixing and press machine. He told me that he is getting high profit by selling these briquettes to the industries.

By utilizing charcoal, agricultural and forestry waste, he was producing briquettes in bulk. Lack of turbo dryer was the only problem he was facing as drying of briquettes is very necessary. He knew that I was aware of the names of reputed suppliers and briquetting machine manufacturers. So, he asked me to suggest one name to buy a turbo dryer and a new briquetting machine. As the machine installed were used and he wanted to install new machinery. I suggest him to go for jay khodiyar; because this was the only reputed name in India who was supplying high quality briquetting machine and other allied at affordable price.

In almost no time, we contacted to the supplier and got a new briquetting machine as well as turbo dryer. The thing I liked about the supplier was he gives us valuable suggestions about the operation, maintenance and use of the machine. Today my uncle is earning a huge income. Thanks to Jay Khodiyar!

Reputed biomass briquetting machine manufacturers like Jay Khodiyar ensures the smooth functioning of the briquetting machines as they manufacture the machine with premium grade raw material. If you want to buy any briquetting machine visit: www.jaykhodiyar.in

No comments:

Post a Comment