Tuesday 18 March 2014

Why I Opted For Biomass Briquettes



The main concern is of a power requirement in rural India. Long and frequent power cuts and interrupted supply of electricity leading loss in business. Majority of business in rural India lags behind due to inadequate supply of electricity and power. I myself has experience this as I run a dairy business in village which needs power to carry out activities. My business was lagging behind because of shortage of power and this made me to look out for other option of power. One of my friend suggested me to go for biomass machinery. As I was not aware of the thing, I told him to explain me about it. 

He told me that it is machine which uses biomass waste of agriculture and forestry and produces blocks of briquettes that are further used to generate power by burning them. You can purchase the briquettes as they are available in market in ready form, he told me. When I told him that instead of purchasing I can directly burn the waste to produce energy. It will save me cost and also will generate energy. 

He further told me that, by directly burning the biomass waste you are not gaining but loosing. As it produce less energy and emitting carbon smoke in the atmosphere. If you go for briquettes produced by briquetting plant it will generate more energy and no carbon will be released. So it will be cleaver if you opt for the well made product instead of using raw material in the form of cow dung cakes.

So I decided to go for briquettes and after using them for generating power my business since then have enjoyed uninterrupted supply of power. For more information you can visit the company website:

www.jaykhodiyaragrotech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment